Ageas Life Insurance is now AIG Life. AIG Life Limited is the life insurance arm of AIG in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. They provide financial support for individuals, families and businesses when death, illness or injury threatens their life, lifestyle or livelihood.
If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and have less than 12 months to live, AIG will pay your life insurance before you die.
AIG offer a Whole of Life policy that you can take out up to the age of 84.
Unlike other forms of life insurance, a Whole of Life policy does not come to an end when you reach a certain age – it lasts for the ‘whole’ of your life.
- The Whole of Life insurance product can help you:
• Protect your assets;
• Contribute to funeral costs;
• Fund a potential Inheritance Tax (IHT) bill; and
• Provide your family and loved ones with a lasting legacy.
- Features of our Whole of Life insurance include:
• Available to people up to 84 years of age;
• Access to Best Doctors;
• High levels of cover available; and
• A range of flexible options enabling you to tailor the product to your specific circumstances.